Wednesday 28 October 2009

Here goes.....

I've decided that it's time to write a blog about my stitching and occasionally family life. I will apologise in advance as I'm new to all this and are still learning!
I guess the best way to start is to show you a few of my recent finishes and what I'm currently working on:-

This is Celtic Quilts - Frienship Star by Ink Circles stitched with the reccomended threads.


Tigerlilly Pixie by Nora Corbet (stitched on 18ct Aida as that's all I had to hand)


Letter N by Nora Corbet (this is for my daughter)


...and finally what I'm working on currently. It's Roamntic Rose Garden Mandala by Martina Weber of Chatelaine. I got it from the September issue of Gift of Stitching. The progress is after 2 nights.


Sorry about the photo quality but my camera isn't very good and I find that the scanner washes the coulour out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie. I just noticed you were following my blog and came by to take a peek at yours. Your stitching is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete