Friday 14 January 2011

Pay It Forward!

 I was lucky enough to be picked by Sally and also Carol for their PIF last year, and I'm finally getting round to posting mine, better late than never.
I'm looking for 6 people (it's normally 3) who would be willing to recieve something stitched and finished by myself within the next year. The only rule is that if you are picked that you then offer it on your blog.
If this is something you would be interested in all you have to do is leave me a comment and make sure that I can reach you by e-mail.
The first 6 people to comment on this post only will be picked. Good luck.

Melanie.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie! I'm working on your PIF and hope to have it on its way sometime in February. In a previous post I noticed that you moved--can you please send me your new mailing address? Hope all is well with your newest little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Melanie. Thanks for visiting my blog, and signing up as a follower. I'm now also following yours, and look forward to your next post. :) Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter. She looks precious!


    Best Wishes,
    Rebekka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be part of your PIF. I would appreciate an email to let me know what it entails...I am understanding it as sending something you've hand made to a number of people, and posting on your own blog, but at what stage do you do the posting? I have found out I have email turned off on my blog at the moment, so I am giving you my email account here: saleemylva@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete