Monday 27 July 2015

August - Cricket Collection

I know I've been missing in action for quite some time now! It seems that a lot of people use Facebook and Instagram for their stitching and also there is flosstube YouTube. If you don't know what that is, just go on the search option on YouTube and type in flosstube and there will be a load of lovely people who have posted videos to do with cross stitch, it's fab!
This is my latest finish, it's 'August' by the Cricket Collection. It was a really fun stitch, I especially love the seagulls. I have all the months that have been released so far, I think they're four more to go. My daughter is pestering me to do September as that is her birth month.
Anyway, I hope everyone is well and still stitching away.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design. I like flosstube as well. I haven't done anything myself on it mind you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful stitching ✽

    ReplyDelete