Wednesday 18 November 2009

Firsts...


Well I finished my first Little House Needleworks design last night, it's took me a week to complete. I've absolutely loved stitching this, even my DH was impressed, I know I'll be stitching another design very soon, I just need to make my mind up as their all so lovely. I'm hoping to make this into a pinkeep which will be another first for me, I'll keep you posted on my progress.

I've taken part in an exchange on a forum that I belong to and I received my goodies this week.


Thank you Sarah. I'm just trying to decided how I'm going to use them. My LHN piece is going to be part of my exchange along with some other things that I've bought, I just hope that she likes them as this is my first participation in an exchange.

Finally I'm going to a stiching and quilting fair on Saturday which I'm really excited about. Thankfully I get paid on Friday and were also due a bonus, so happy stash shopping for me. I'll be sure to post pics when I get back.

8 comments:

  1. Love your Strawberry House and such beautiful little buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a beautiful finish! Your stitching is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first of what will surely be many LHN finishes!! Strawberry House looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty finish, I can just hear that pretty little bird singing his sweet song...congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your lovely finish - those buttons are really cute!

    Hope you enjoyed the stitching and quilting fair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how strawberry house turned out. I so want to stitch it now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strawberry House looks great! I just recently discovered LHN myself and have a few patterns on my wish list to Santa this year. ;)

    ReplyDelete