Thursday 4 March 2010

Hi again!

I can't believe that it's been so long since I last posted. I guess life gets busy and things get in the way, I've kept saying to myself that I'll post but then I get distracted. I've gone back to work after maternity leave and because I'm so tired I've not done that much stitching.
First of all here is my TUSAL about 3 weeks late, you can compare it with the picture in the post below.
I've finished the main part of the 'Traveling Stitcher' but I've still have to finish the small design. I've read that the Impie, Hattie & Bea project keeper may be released again later in the year so I'm not going to finish it off quite yet as I'd like to buy the original.
 
I'm going to try and give myself some small goals to complete this month.

  1. Finish the February ornament by LHN

  2. Stitch and finish the March ornament by LHN

  3. Stitch and finsish parts 2 & 3 of Spring Social by CCN 

  4. Anything else will be a bonus.
I think these are doable and hopefully I'll feel like I accomplished something. Next time I'll have some pictures of stash that I've bought. Happy stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Your Travelling Stitcher piece is beautiful Melanie. It would be good if the keeper was released again. I missed it so didn't buy the chart either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could send you a pocket full of sunshine to energize you!!! I think we all could use some about now. Love the LHN design, it's beautiful. Good luck on obtaining your goals!!! Smiles.

    ReplyDelete