Monday 4 January 2010

I'm back!

With the holidays and DH and the children been at home I've not been able to get on the computer to update. I hope everyone has had a wonderful time with family and friends, we've mainly stayed inside, ate too much chocolate and watched too much TV.
I've done a little stitching and have started to knit my very first pair of socks. Lets just say that getting to grips with four needles at once has been fun, I've lost count of how many times I pulled them out and started again till I've finally got the hang of it. I'll post pictures later this week.
I'd already posted a list of what I'd like to accomplish in 2010 stitching wise, that list has already grown as I signed up for the Just Nan seasonal humbugs, if the rest are as lovely as this I'll be one happy little bunny. I also signed up for the Littlehouse Needleworks Sampler Months and have very nearly finished January.
I'd better go now and feed the kids :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you tackling socks - this is something I have never attempted though I do remember as a child watching my Mum knit socks.

    ReplyDelete